What does toll refining mean?
Toll refining is a service in which you contract the refining of platinum, palladium and rhodium for your scrap catalysts for a charge but the refined material remains under your ownership for final sale.
At Ecotrade, we offer Toll Refining service with high levels of accuracy of +99.5%.
- What is a catalytic converter?
- What is the catalyst of a catalytic converter?
- What is the difference between “oxidation” and “three-ways’ converters?
- Can a bad catalytic converter cause a car to overheat? what causes a converter to become red hot?
- What causes a catalytic converter to become clogged?
Still need help ?
Contact our 24/7 support.