Careers at Ecotrade
Ecotrade is at the forefront of catalytic converter recycling and is growing rapidly. We are always interested in talking to individuals who are innovative, highly flexible and are able to take full accountability for their actions.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities at Ecotrade, you may apply with the form below.
➢Deal with online customer requests (support, business enquiries)
➢Handle user accounts and follow-up of prospective users
➢Embrace social media tools and platforms to help grow our brand and our business
➢Come up with ideas to increase our audience
According to your experience and your skills, you could be in charge of more topics (SEO, SEA related). In addition, you will be trained for every matter you will oversee, so that you will also develop your skills gradually.
➢Native Thai speaker
➢Fluent in English, both spoken and written
➢Bachelor’s Degree in International Business / Marketing / E-Commerce
➢Self-motivated with ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative
➢A versatile, positive and flexible attitude
➢Willing to learn and work in a startup environment.
➢Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word
➢Good knowledge of Photoshop
➢Basic knowledge of HTML
➢3rd Language such as Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, etc....
●Office based in the SSP Tower (Ekkamai Road)
●Free shuttle service from BTS (Thonglor, Ekamai) to the office
●Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM.
Your mission :
- Track KPIs on Google Analytics/Facebook Analytics
- SEA : Manage and monito Google Adwords campaigns
- SEO : Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links, track audit tools
- Drive international emailing campaigns
- Lead several web projects
- Student in Master’s Degree in Management / Marketing
- Good english
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Strong verbal communications skills
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Office based in the SSP Tower (21st floor)
- Free shuttle service to the office
- Possible business trips during the internship
- Potential salary in accordance with skills and experience