How much is the metal in the catalytic converter worth?
The worth of platinum, palladium and rhodium on the market depend on their value on the metal exchange market, as their value fluctuate constantly depending on the global resources and demand at all times. That's why we update the prices on our catalog on a daily basis according to Precious Metal Markets prices, in order to be as transparent as possible. The actual recovery of precious metal is calculated upon the refining process.
- What is a catalytic converter?
- What is the catalyst of a catalytic converter?
- What is the difference between “oxidation” and “three-ways’ converters?
- Can a bad catalytic converter cause a car to overheat? what causes a converter to become red hot?
- What causes a catalytic converter to become clogged?
Still need help ?
Contact our 24/7 support.