How pure is the recovered metal – is it, for example, reusable for jewelry manufacture?
99% pure, and once recycled can be put to a variety of uses including jewelry, mobile phones, computer hard disks, satellites and, of course, new catalytic converters.
- What is a catalytic converter?
- What is the catalyst of a catalytic converter?
- What is the difference between “oxidation” and “three-ways’ converters?
- Can a bad catalytic converter cause a car to overheat? what causes a converter to become red hot?
- What causes a catalytic converter to become clogged?
Still need help ?
Contact our 24/7 support.