Η Ecotrade βρίσκεται στην πρώτη γραμμή της ανακύκλωσης καταλυτικών μετατροπέων και αναπτύσσεται ραγδαία. Μας ενδιαφέρει πάντα να επικοινωνούμε με άτομα που είναι καινοτόμα, ευέλικτα και μπορούν να αναλάβουν πλήρη ευθύνη για τις ενέργειές τους.
Εάν ενδιαφέρεστε να μάθετε περισσότερα σχετικά με τις ευκαιρίες στην Ecotrade, μπορείτε να υποβάλετε αίτηση με την παρακάτω φόρμα.
Business Developer Internship (5/6 month)
From January 2019
Ecotrade Group Company is an international company specialized in the recycling and refining of catalysts. These auto parts contain precious metals that we extract from the process and are then sold on the stock exchange.
Our Office is in the central district of Bangkok, an exciting and vibrant city that offers endless opportunities for leisure activities.
We are expanding our operations in several countries and we have recently launched a mobile app. Leader in this niche market, we aim to increase our user database. Thus we are looking for a motivated intern that wants to play an effective role to conquer the market and achieve our financial growth.
For more information about us, please visit our website : http://www.catalyticconverterrecycling.com
- Identify trendsetting opportunities, by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements and by tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate and explore potential business opportunities and contact potential partners
- Embrace social media tools and platforms to help grow our brand and our business.
- Be involved in the creative briefing for emailing campaigns and come up with new ideas
You might be in charge of some other subjects according to your profile.
- Prospect for potential new clients in order to generate an increase in business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to develop a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Student in Master’s Degree in Management / Marketing
- Good english required
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Strong verbal communications skills
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Office based in the SSP Tower (21st floor)
- Free shuttle service to the office
- Possible business trips during the internship
- Potential salary in accordance with skills and experience