What happens if my used catalytic converters do not contain any precious metal?
Ecotrade does not offer payment for items that do not contain precious metals.
Nevertheless, it is very rare that a catalytic converter does not contain precious metal.
When this is the case, they are treated as recyclable waste, with treatment monitoring.
- What is a catalytic converter?
- What is the catalyst of a catalytic converter?
- What is the difference between “oxidation” and “three-ways’ converters?
- Can a bad catalytic converter cause a car to overheat? what causes a converter to become red hot?
- What causes a catalytic converter to become clogged?
Still need help ?
Contact our 24/7 support.