How to UPGRADE your SUBSCRIPTION plan ?
1. Go to "MY ACCOUNT" located on the top right of the website. When you got into the My Account page, you will see "Manage subscription & Download invoice" click to go to the Billing page(1). On this page, you will be able to view your current plans, payment method, billing information, and billing history.
2. Choose "UPDATE PLAN"(1) to upgrade or downgrade your subscription, once you click you will see "UPDATE YOUR PLAN" page(2). Here you can choose monthly or yearly subscription with Gold plan or Platinum plan. Click on "CONTINUE".
3. Before confirming your payment, make sure your details are correct and click "CONFIRM"(3)
You will receive an email confirming a new plan and a new billing date once you have completed the payment!.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any issues updating your billing information by contacting our customer service team here
- What is a catalytic converter?
- What is the catalyst of a catalytic converter?
- What is the difference between “oxidation” and “three-ways’ converters?
- Can a bad catalytic converter cause a car to overheat? what causes a converter to become red hot?
- What causes a catalytic converter to become clogged?
Still need help ?
Contact our 24/7 support.