Can you use a used catalytic converter?
If you have to change your catalytic converter, you can choose to buy a used one for the financial aspect – an aftermarket catalytic converter will save you money at first sight.
However, you must keep in mind that catalytic converters that have already been used are more likely to fail in a shorter time.
Therefore, this may generate additional fees in maintenance. Then, make deep inquiries before making your choice!
- What is a catalytic converter?
- What is the catalyst of a catalytic converter?
- What is the difference between “oxidation” and “three-ways’ converters?
- Can a bad catalytic converter cause a car to overheat? what causes a converter to become red hot?
- What causes a catalytic converter to become clogged?
Still need help ?
Contact our 24/7 support.