What are used catalytic converters worth? How is their value measured?
Are your old catalytic converters worth money?
Yes, they are! Indeed, they contain some precious metals that are rare and valuable. Thus, consider recycling them instead of throwing them away!
How much can you get for your used catalytic converter?
It depends on your converter. Indeed, each converter has a different quantity of platinum, palladium and rhodium contained in it and our prices are indexed on the day-to-day variations of the metal’s price on international markets according to the amount of those metals. All our references have been analyzed in our laboratories in order to determine precisely the worth of your catalytic converter, for you to get the fairest price!
- What is a catalytic converter?
- What is the catalyst of a catalytic converter?
- What is the difference between “oxidation” and “three-ways’ converters?
- Can a bad catalytic converter cause a car to overheat? what causes a converter to become red hot?
- What causes a catalytic converter to become clogged?
Still need help ?
Contact our 24/7 support.