Can you fix a catalytic converter?
Catalytic converters' filters can sometimes need to be changed, it is most likely that you will need to replace the whole piece with a new converter.
If you have to fix or replace your catalytic converter, we really recommend you go to see a professional mechanic.
On the other hand, you can resell the previous one to recyclers like us and consequently finance a part of the new one with it.
- What is a catalytic converter?
- What is the catalyst of a catalytic converter?
- What is the difference between “oxidation” and “three-ways’ converters?
- Can a bad catalytic converter cause a car to overheat? what causes a converter to become red hot?
- What causes a catalytic converter to become clogged?
Still need help ?
Contact our 24/7 support.